Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I can feel love and this time it is pure and true
Our souls touched each other and made this grow
Our life's entwined now with a lifetime bond
Which will only dwell, grow and glow...

I am addicted to you and you mean the world to me
Promise I will never let you go and
Will be with you forever through ups and downs
Bringing pleasures and sheilding sorrows in ur life
Will make sure all ur dreams come true and nightmares are through

You came in life as sunshine in rain
Healed my heart with love so pure 
Filled it with rainbow of love and happiness
You make me feel complete and i adore you

My angel you mean the world to me
And I know we were meant to be together
You are my destiny you are my soul mate
I cant imagine my life without you...

No one can replace you now, you mean everythign to me
every day i think about you and wish you were here with me
dreaming that you are beside me, holding me close to you
feeling gentle touch and warmth embrace of your body
never felt this way before each day I just love you more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment